Always the best rates and service when you Book Direct with us!
FABULOUS FALL & WINTER RATES
November to February - Save up to 40%!
Come see what you're missing in Ashland in the Fall and Winter. Restaraunts, shopping and wineries are all open. See plays at the Oregon Cabaret Theater, Southern Oregon University, and Craterian Theater at the Collier Center. Hike and ride to your heart's content. Ski Mount Ashland (take the free Snow Bus to Mt A!). And so much more!
Oak Hill makes a prefect staycation for locals headed to Mount Ashland!
Coming to ski or snowboard Mount Ashland? Make Oak Hill your base camp for the perfect ski trip and get:
· 10% off our already greatly reduced winter rates! (up to 40% off peak season!) ·
· Amazing full gourmet breakfast (essential for a good day on the slopes) ·
· Secure storage area for ski & snowboard equipment ·
· Supreme hospitality and unrivaled comfort ·
· Perfect location for quick access to the mountain ·
Enter code SKI18 at checkout or call us.
Theater Package Special
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
We have partnered with the Oregon Shakespeare Festival to offer you fantastic savings on theater tickets.
Packaged with your room reservation, get best seats available tickets (including A+ and A seats) to available OSF shows for only $50 each.
Call us to reserve your room and $50 show tickets. (541) 482-1554
OSF Ticket Package
Packaged with your room reservation, take advantage of $50 each for best seats available tickets to available OSF shows.
Includes A+ and A seats!
Available in 2019 for Sunday thru Thursday performances the following dates:
March 3 to June 6 and September 3 to October 27
2019 TICKETS BECOME AVAILABLE DECEMBER 17, 2018
The 2019 OSF season runs March 1 - October 27.
Britt Music Festival
Snacks for the Show
Live music artist performance announcements will be made in February, March and April.
Let us know you're going to the Britt Festival while staying at Oak Hill B&B and we'll send a complimentary bottle of Rogue River Valley wine or Rogue Creamery cheese and crackers (your choice) with you to enjoy at your concert.
The Britt Festival Pavilion is a short 20 mile drive from Ashland. A show at the Britt Festival is a great complement to a stay in Ashland.
- Let us know you're going to the Britt Festival while staying at Oak Hill B&B and we'll send a complimentary bottle of Rogue River Valley wine or Rogue Creamery cheese and crackers (your choice) with you to enjoy at your concert.
- Pro tip: Combine your music and theater experiences with a great Shakespeare Festival play Ticket Package.
Check out this article to see what's being said about the Britt: The Pacific Northwest’s Premier Outdoor Event Delivers a Romantic Atmosphere and World-Class Lineup