Food brings us together
Sharing delicious meals together is one of the nicest things about life. Our love for great food coupled with great company is the cornerstone of breakfast at Oak Hill.
Savor delicious multi-course breakfasts served in the dining room or in the shade of the oak tree on the serene garden deck. Breakfasts include delectable fresh baked breakfast pastries or breads, tasty inspired entrees, and fresh fruits and juices. Enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee, latte or cappuccino with your breakfast or afternoon treat.
Room to Relax
Indoors and Outdoors
Enjoy a glass a wine while deliberating Shakespeare with friends in the inviting living area or simply relax on the deck in the gardens. Read, play a game of Scrabble or chess, or sip on a freshly brewed coffee, latte or cappuccino with a fresh baked treat.
Comforts of Home
Everything you need and more you hadn't thought of. We want your stay at Oak Hill to be perfect.
- Sweet afternoon treats await you each day.
- Coffee, latte, cappuccino, or tea any time the craving hits. Our fully automated machine makes it quick and easy.
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Borrow a warm blanket for those cool outdoor evening OSF performances, or an umbrella for a rainy day out exploring town.
- Decadently soft Comphy sheets
- Luxurious plush robes for lounging
- Each room has an ironing board and iron, hairdryer, alarm clock with USB charging ports, and recycle bins. We even include complimentary earplugs for light sleepers.
- BeeKind bath products - an environmentally-friendly collection that supports honeybee and sustainable pollination research
Uniquely and conveniently situated
2190 Siskiyou Blvd, Ashland, OR 97520
Oak Hill is conveniently located to downtown Ashland, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Southern Oregon University.
Our guests tell us it's the best of both worlds - quieter and more private while still quick and simple to get everywhere you want to be.
- Off street private parking lot
- 2 miles to downtown Ashland (with ample and easy free parking)
- 1 mile to Southern Oregon University
- Bus stop across the street
- Bike share across the street
- Close to multiple trail heads and bike routes