First floor and first to coffee
(formerly the Oak Room)
This room on the first floor has a queen bed and a twin to provide for three guests. A large window looks to the oak tree in the front yard and north to the Siskiyou mountains. The Elizabethan opens out to the living room and is closest to morning coffee.
This room is the most accessible room in the house.
From $130 - $205 per night (single or double occupancy).
$50 additional per night for 3rd person.
- Queen and twin beds (sleeps up to three, additional charge for third person) with decadently soft Comphy sheets
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Luxurious plush robes for lounging
- BeeKind soaps, lotions and bath products
- Ironing board and iron
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Alarm clock with USB charging ports
- Ground floor room